- From Ridge to Reef
- Designed for Snorkelers
- Australia: Cruising the Great Barrier Reef
- Belize: Snorkeling & Coral Reef Ecology
- Honduras Bay Islands
- Bali to Komodo by Boat
- Palau: Snorkeling the Rock Islands
- Palau Islands by Motoryacht
- Raja Ampat Archipelago by Liveaboard
- Raja Ampat & Spice Islands Cruise
- Raja Ampat: Whales & Snorkeling (cruise)
- Wildlife Encounters
- Polar Cruises
- Volunteer Vacations
- Family Trips
- Trip Calendar
- Whale Watching
- Support Us
- About Us
- Contact Us
Oceanic Society Newsletter
The Oceanic Society regularly publishes a newsletter -- The WHALE.
It covers topics such as discoveries about the science of marine animals, results from Society sponsored research, and environmental alerts for major threats to marine life.
Receiving the newsletter is one of the benefits of becoming a member of the society.
You can view a sample issue here.
(This is a 5 mb PDF file ... please be patient while it displays)
Here's what's in this issue:
Costa Rican Humpback Whales
Peru Dolphin Project
Coral Reef Protection Update
IWC Update (International Whaling Commission)
Turneffe Project Update
News from the Field
If you'd like to receive The Whale on a regular basis, join the Oceanic Society and become part of the family.