- From Ridge to Reef
- Designed for Snorkelers
- Australia: Cruising the Great Barrier Reef
- Bali to Komodo by Boat
- Belize: Snorkeling & Coral Reef Ecology
- Bird's Head Seascape Whale Sharks & More
- Honduras Bay Islands
- Palau: Snorkeling the Rock Islands
- Raja Ampat Archipelago by Liveaboard
- Raja Ampat & Spice Islands Cruise
- Raja Ampat: Snorkeling & Whale Watching
- Solomon Islands by Liveaboard
- Wildlife Encounters
- Scuba & Snorkel Flex Trips
- American Wilderness
- Volunteer Vacations
- Belize: Turneffe Atoll Bottlenose Dolphin Research
- Belize: St. George's Caye Sea Turtle & Manatee Research
- Belize: Coral Reef Monitoring at Turneffe Atoll (scuba)
- Belize: St. George's Caye Coral Reef Research (snorkeling)
- Whales of Guerrero Research Project
- Ulithi Atoll: Community Conservation Program
- Family Trips
- Trip Calendar
- Whale Watching
- Support Us
- About Us
- Contact Us
Oceanic Society News
December 9, 2014
We are pleased to announce that Oceanic Society's lead dolphin researcher, Eric Ramos, has been awarded the...
November 11, 2014
We are excited to announce that SEE Turtles, the world’s first non-profit focused on supporting sea...
August 25, 2014
This entry was written by Samantha Whitcraft, an Oceanic Society naturalist and conservation biologist with WildAid who leads our Florida Manatees & Endangered Ecosystems Expedition.
August 4, 2014
July 7, 2014
At first it was just an ivory speck against an endless snowy backdrop on the eastern coast of Spitsbergen Island that took minutes to find even with binoculars. It grew in size as our boat slowly approached and by the...
June 24, 2014
Few groups of animals are as dazzling and diverse as the cephalopods, a group of around 800 living marine species that includes squid, octopuses, cuttlefish, and nautiluses. In honor of Cephalopod Week...
June 11, 2014
June 3, 2014
Oceanic Society's 2014 Farallon Islands whale watching season (late-May through mid-November) is off to an exciting start! Participants aboard Sunday's cruise to the Farallon Islands were treated to sightings of more than 25 humpback whales, as well as large groups of California sea lions and Common Murres,...
May 23, 2014
Wallace J. Nichols is a scientist, wild water advocate, community organizer, dad, and author of the upcoming book, ...
- 1 of 5