- From Ridge to Reef
- Designed for Snorkelers
- Australia: Cruising the Great Barrier Reef
- Bali to Komodo by Boat
- Belize: Snorkeling & Coral Reef Ecology
- Bird's Head Seascape Whale Sharks & More
- Honduras Bay Islands
- Palau: Snorkeling the Rock Islands
- Raja Ampat Archipelago by Liveaboard
- Raja Ampat & Spice Islands Cruise
- Raja Ampat: Whales & Snorkeling (cruise)
- Solomon Islands by Liveaboard
- Wildlife Encounters
- Scuba & Snorkel Flex Trips
- American Wilderness
- Volunteer Vacations
- Family Trips
- Trip Calendar
- Whale Watching
- Support Us
- About Us
- Contact Us
Galapagos Islands Cruise
from ridge to reef
Darwin's laboratory of evolution, and one of the most spectacular natural history destinations on Earth.
- Unmatched wildlife viewing opportunities with the unique terrestrial and marine life of the Galápagos Islands.
- Comfortable island-hopping on one of three luxury yachts.
- Diverse daily activities include hiking, bird watching, beach snorkeling, panga rides, and optional scuba diving.
The Galápagos Islands are one of the greatest nature destinations on Earth. This remote archipelago, 600 miles off Ecuador's coast, provided seeds for Darwin's theory of evolution.
Galápagos plants and animals differ not only from their continental relatives, but many species vary from one island to another. Most of the reptiles, including the giant Galápagos tortoise, many of the birds, and a third of the shore fish are found here exclusively. The archipelago is considered a living laboratory, and the islands are under constant scientific study.
Recognizing the uniqueness of the Galápagos Islands, the government of Ecuador has set aside most of the land as a national park; tourism is strictly regulated.
Our expedition is aboard a comfortable motor yacht accommodating 20 passengers. The yacht offers offers participants small group intimacy with privacy. While island hopping, our focus is observing and photographing wildlife.
The Galápagos offer intimate encounters with wildlife. On our trip you can snorkel with penguins, sea lions, marine iguanas, and sea turtles, and walk amid giant tortoises, iguanas, boobies, albatross, and many other species found nowhere else. Our cruise partners have been carefully selected for their sustainability practices and quality of service, and all trips are family-friendly. Each expedition is guided by an experienced, Galápagos-trained guide.
Many departure dates are available - please inquire to arrange a departure for your specific dates. Family and SCUBA programs are also available.
Day 1: Arrive Guayaquil, Ecuador, overnight in hotel.
Day 2: Fly to Galapagos, board your vessel.
Days 2 thru 9: Ports of call include: San Cristobal, Española, Floreana, Isabela, Bartolomé, Mosquera, Santa Cruz, and South Plaza Islands.
Day 10: Fly to Guayaquil and overnight in hotel.
Day 11: Fly home.
Machu Picchu, Peru