- From Ridge to Reef
- Designed for Snorkelers
- Australia: Cruising the Great Barrier Reef
- Belize: Snorkeling & Coral Reef Ecology
- Honduras Bay Islands
- Bali to Komodo by Boat
- Palau: Snorkeling the Rock Islands
- Palau Islands by Motoryacht
- Raja Ampat Archipelago by Liveaboard
- Raja Ampat & Spice Islands Cruise
- Raja Ampat: Whales & Snorkeling (cruise)
- Wildlife Encounters
- Polar Cruises
- Volunteer Vacations
- Student Trips
- Family Trips
- Trip Calendar
- Whale Watching
- Support Us
- About Us
- Contact Us
Palau Islands by Motor Yacht
designed for snorkelers
Explore Palau’s outstanding marine biodiversity aboard a comfortable liveaboard.
- A liveaboard provides exclusive access to Palau’s world-class snorkeling with a high level of comfort. Jump in and go!
- Outstanding marine biodiversity, pristine reefs, and great visibility.
- Your floating “home” enables dusk and dawn snorkeling. Witness the “changing of the guard,” or the shift in species as day becomes night.
- **Custom dates and charters available
This 8-day expedition aboard Palau’s most comfortable liveaboard can be enjoyed by both the first time visitor to Palau and by repeat snorkelers. The advantage of exploring Palau’s marine environment and islands from a liveaboard is that it provides comfort, and easy accessibility to snorkel sites without the daily boat travel time required by a land-based snorkel expedition. Imagine enjoying a morning snorkel and then immediately hoping into a freshwater shower before settling down for a gourmet lunch. Another advantage of the liveaboard is that you are can enjoy the snorkel sites when most of the day-trip visitors have left the area.
Our liveaboard itinerary takes you to all our favorite sites, including Jellyfish Lake. Itineraries to the outer islands of Peleliu and Angaur can be facilitated. Each day we will maximize our snorkeling opportunities visiting sites best suited for visibility with minimum current. Participants can enjoy up to four snorkels per day including optional night snorkels. During the cruise, we will also explore remote beaches and dedicate some time for cultural tours.
Optional scuba diving services are available for certified divers.
The ship we’ve chosen for this trip was specifically built for divers and snorkelers and offers a comfortable platform for exploration. Fish ‘n Fins, our local travel partner for 15+ years, caters to our every need and has a deep commitment to conserving Palau’s marine habitats. The ship is a six passenger vessel offeing three double-occupancy, air-conditioned rooms with private baths, as well as a big salon and sun deck. The vessel has a dive platform with two big ladders for easy water entry and exit.
Custom snorkel and dive programs are possible - contact us to discuss your custom departure needs!
Day 1-2: Depart Honolulu Arrive in Koror and overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Morning boarding of motoryacht and depart for first snorkel site. Full day of snorkeling.
Day 4-8: Daily snorkeling (optional scuba) at Rock Islands's best snorkel and dive sites.
Day 9: After breakfast, disembark and overnight hotel.
Day 10: Palau - Honolulu.